What's Inside your IPOD touch?

11/27/2008 02:12:00 PM Posted by kuyanin

When i was a kid, i used to rip open our appliances just to know what's inside them. I get tools from the trunk of my dad's car then surreptitiously unscrew my subject appliance and rip its parts apart. I will then try to get acquainted with its internal system, do some fine tunings then test the effects. After this redundant ritual, i return the parts back together and i am always left with extra screws.
More often than not, our home appliances which were victims of my curiosity end up inoperative after a few days. Now, i always consult the internet before i try repairing my non-functional gadgets. 
This time, let's take a crash course at Ifixit on how to break open your Ipod Touch without damaging its internal parts then see what's inside it. Click this link.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    haha i used to do that too when i was a kid, i remember when my game console got crash because a wrong line voltage and it's totally my fault. I tried to open and repaired, but it cause more damage :( there's smoke coming out from there..

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hi friend, I had to visit your blog and I found it great and if you feel free, you can visit my two blogs Nuclear mess in France and Global climate change

  3. Anonymous said...

    Ganyan din ang aking esposo, mahilig mag kalikot ng mga sirang gadgets...like you he sonsult the internet o how to fix thigs...

    Hmmm tago ko muna ipod ko baka pati ito buksan nya hahahha....

    Happy weekend

  4. Jeanny said...

    Hi dyanie...bc???

    You take care and happy weekend