Starbucks coffee 2009 planner

11/13/2008 12:26:00 PM Posted by kuyanin


The amazing race to starbucks' 2009 planner has begun. Last year, we were required to complete the twenty four stickers in order to get a planner. Now, starbucks stripped the number of stickers to just sixteen. This is a great news to those sbux addicts out there. The 2009 planner comes in  three colours vibrant colours. Aside from the planner, you'll also get an elegant ballpen (not just a pencil) and a sturdy bookmark. See the pictures below and decide whether to get one this year or not. To my mind, 2007 and 2008 planner is better.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    oo I agree. kaya nga I did not bother going to SB to get the sticker, nag power planner na lang ako hehehe :)

  2. Anonymous said...

    sad for me, I wasn't able to get the planner this year. :(